- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive
Category Archives: Analysis
- Four years of rule for PM Pryauth?
- U.S. Criticism, the Junta's Reply, and the Fate of Pheu Thai Party
Five Years Ago: Taksin Returns
5 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณกลับมา
- Executive Notes: The Yingluck Ruling in Context
- Lobbyist Amsterdam breaks with Thaksin, will pursue justice against the junta on his own
- Forbes: "Thailand's Military Junta Destroys Democracy, Enjoys Exercising Power: Generals Postpone Elections Before Rigging Them"
- Gen. Chavalit warns: Junta constitutional reforms could trigger counter coup
- Change.org petition to relocate Human Rights Watch to the Thai deep south
- Remembering U.S. Ambassador Kristie Kenney
- U.S. diplomatic drift and Thailand
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing "eccentric" or "superstitious" as Time Magazine claims?
- Stocks of "Well-known Families" Rising
- How the military coup finally brought law and order to chaotic Phuket
- The era of the independent (and politicized) Thai police is over
- The rubbish talks back