- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017
Category Archives: Analysis
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin's 'War on Drugs' Begins
- Four years of rule for PM Pryauth?
- U.S. Criticism, the Junta's Reply, and the Fate of Pheu Thai Party
Five Years Ago: Taksin Returns
5 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณกลับมา
- Executive Notes: The Yingluck Ruling in Context
- Lobbyist Amsterdam breaks with Thaksin, will pursue justice against the junta on his own
- Forbes: "Thailand's Military Junta Destroys Democracy, Enjoys Exercising Power: Generals Postpone Elections Before Rigging Them"
- Gen. Chavalit warns: Junta constitutional reforms could trigger counter coup
- Change.org petition to relocate Human Rights Watch to the Thai deep south
- Remembering U.S. Ambassador Kristie Kenney
- U.S. diplomatic drift and Thailand
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing "eccentric" or "superstitious" as Time Magazine claims?
- Stocks of "Well-known Families" Rising
- How the military coup finally brought law and order to chaotic Phuket