- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
Category Archives: Analysis
- Charter drafters firm on preventing 'one-man rule'
- 2009: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- Was Gen. Prayuth really unable to answer a “gutsy” foreign reporter?
- The Lee Kuan Yew-Thaksin Connection
- Uncle Sam's Hunger
- Fake rice deal with China comes home to roost for Boonsong
- Big Men Always Go Too Far
- Why are they killing Chatuchak Market?
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin's 'War on Drugs' Begins
- Four years of rule for PM Pryauth?
- U.S. Criticism, the Junta's Reply, and the Fate of Pheu Thai Party
Five Years Ago: Taksin Returns
5 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณกลับมา
- Executive Notes: The Yingluck Ruling in Context
- Lobbyist Amsterdam breaks with Thaksin, will pursue justice against the junta on his own