- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive
Category Archives: A Tale of Two Newspapers
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Tourist arrivals "increase gradually" or "still falling?"
แข่งกันพาดหัวเรื่อง ยิ่งลักษณ์ ปะทะ อภิสิทธิ์
- Four Years Ago Today: Tale of two newspapers: What Kosit said
- A Tale of Two Newspapers: The PM's Nationality
- Thaksin will not cancel speech in Hong Kong - Thaksin cancels HK speech
- Reshuffle spares coup officers-- or maybe not
- Tale of two newspapers: What Kosit said
- A tale of two newspapers: Removing the Chief of Police
- A tale of two newspapers: Did Sophon leak?
- A tale of two newspapers: Invited or arrested?
- A tale of two newspapers: Buying rice
- Tale of two newspapers: Chilling or lust?
- Chavalit's new book
- A tale of two newspapers: Anand's comments