- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2Bangkok News
- History of Thai Prime Ministers--according to the government
- Thaksin tells a group of Red Shirts in Finland that "all democratic advocates" should reject the charter
- Police Chief Threatens Media Over Accusations He Dragged His Feet On Revoking Thaksin's Rank
- Widely ridiculed today: Ministry of Labor's prohibited jobs for foreigners
- 'Brave decision needed' on stripping Thaksin's rank
- North Korea invites Thailand to invest 'because Thais are trustworthy and don't interfere in matters that don't involve them'
- What it would look like if the Hiroshima bomb hit your city
- I don't want daddy to be a drunk
- Cutting the budget for bike lanes?
- When AIS was majority owned by Thaksin’s wife, children, cook and driver
- Thailand's economy isn't a Land of Smiles
- Coming soon: Ministry of Information and Communication Technology teaches you about democracy
- On Thaksin's Birthday
- No longer painting Hitler
- Street Vending in Bangkok: 1973-2013