Category Archives: 2Bangkok News
- Thailand: The biggest microlender of them all
- ATM frustrates thieves' best efforts
- Why are taxi drivers always finding money and gold?
- Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand tops Instagram’s list of most photographed places in 2012
- Elephant 'swallows' tourist's iPhone
- Thai UFO Photo
- Santa Claus spotted over Thailand by NORAD
- US Govt Designates Chatuchak, MBK, Siam Square, and Patpong as "red zones" and "notorious markets"
- Are US Ivy League Schools Limiting the Number of Asians They Admit?
- Happy New Year สวัสดีปีใหม่จาก U.S. Embassy Bangkok
- Red Miss Universe?
- Thai Noodle House Restaurant In Hot Water After Racist Sandy Hook Shooting Comments
- False Advertising on Madame Tussauds Bangkok Facebook Page
- Asiatique's public relations disaster - Why not gouge rich foreigners?
- Do some Asian cultures perform sex acts on babies to help them sleep?