From Arun, January, 2013
The title reads: Kamnam [Village leader]
[Reference to the arrest of fugitive Somchai Khunpleum, alias Kamnam Poh, who was convicted for hiring a gunman to kill his political rival in 2003. This illustrates Thai proverb “a fish dies in shallow water” meaning “to get into trouble because of small mistakes.” The man fish in the picture is Kamnam Poh who had been escaping for eight years. Recently, he was captured while traveling from a hospital for medical treatment in Bangkok to his hometown in Chonburi. It was apparently a mistake to leave his fiefdom of Chonburi and come to Bangkok.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing