From Thairath, March 5, 2014
Title: Catch up with the new issues to extend their protest
Behind Suthep: Group that wants to divide a country
Ribbon Suthep is holding: Lanna state
On banner held by people: Lanna’s Assembly for the Defense of Democracy (AFDD)
Phi Nooring: This group promotes the election.
A mouse: Don’t believe the rebel.
[After the news about the establishment of the independent Lanna state broke, Red Shirts in the northern provinces denied this and said that the Lanna’s Assembly for the Defense of Democracy (AFDD) was promoting democracy not calling for division of the country.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear