From Thairath, February 24, 2014
On the cement on Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s feet: Injustice organizations
On grenades, top left: media; bottom left: the National Anti-corruption Commission; bottom right: the Election Committee
Man with cross-mark on forehead is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee.
Paper in Suthep’s hand: Permission to occupy the city, using violence, approved by the side-taking justice
Phi Nooring: Catch her if you can catch up with her.
Mouse: Stop hurting Bangkok
[This reflects the view that there are many booby traps that have been laid to force the Pheu Thai government and its prime minister from power.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison