From Thairath, February 24, 2014
On the cement on Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s feet: Injustice organizations
On grenades, top left: media; bottom left: the National Anti-corruption Commission; bottom right: the Election Committee
Man with cross-mark on forehead is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee.
Paper in Suthep’s hand: Permission to occupy the city, using violence, approved by the side-taking justice
Phi Nooring: Catch her if you can catch up with her.
Mouse: Stop hurting Bangkok
[This reflects the view that there are many booby traps that have been laid to force the Pheu Thai government and its prime minister from power.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals