From Thairath, February 24, 2014
On the cement on Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s feet: Injustice organizations
On grenades, top left: media; bottom left: the National Anti-corruption Commission; bottom right: the Election Committee
Man with cross-mark on forehead is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee.
Paper in Suthep’s hand: Permission to occupy the city, using violence, approved by the side-taking justice
Phi Nooring: Catch her if you can catch up with her.
Mouse: Stop hurting Bangkok
[This reflects the view that there are many booby traps that have been laid to force the Pheu Thai government and its prime minister from power.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out