From Manager, March 4, 2018
Caption: Can you guess which letter “Po pla” refers to who? [Refers to the names of people starting with the letter “Po pla” or “P” in English.]
1st row left on the paper: New song
[This refers to PM Prayuth who always issues a new song to the public that extols the good intentions of the junta.]
The top middle letter refers to Deputy PM Prawit who is still a top government minister despite suspicious about the sources of his wealth including many luxury watches.
Right: Refers to Anupong Paojinda whose nickname is Pok. He is involved in a scandal over purchasing blimps for use by the military in the deep south.
Bottom left refers to Italian-Thai Development Plc CEO Premchai Karnasuta who is facing charges for illegal hunting in a wildlife sanctuary.
Bottom right refers to school teacher Preecha Kraikruan who was allegedly filing false complaints to the police claiming a lottery win.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?