Can Myanmar and North Korea Say Goodbye? – http://thediplomat.com, November 13, 2013
…Since then, Myanmar has undergone a radical era of transformation and talk of such a North Korea-Myanmar axis in Asia has largely subsided. In fact, to build confidence with the United States and South Korea, Myanmar has pledged that it will entirely cut off relations with North Korea, including weapons shipments and any sort of military commerce…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament