Cambodia’s Brazen U.N. Bid – IHT, October 17, 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
There’s a lot of hand-wringing in New York right now about what the United Nations should do to stop brutal, state-looting dictators. A good place to start would be not to consider them as candidates for a seat on the Security Council…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter