Cambodia’s army condemns Thailand for 10 straight days of arms attacks – news.xinhuanet.com, May 1, 2011
…”The repeated invasions of Thai troops into Cambodia have caused gradual damage to Cambodia, it is an unacceptable act,” said the statement. “The Royal Cambodian armed forces (RCAF) strongly condemn this latest series of the attacks on Cambodia…”
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist