Cambodia’s army condemns Thailand for 10 straight days of arms attacks – news.xinhuanet.com, May 1, 2011
…”The repeated invasions of Thai troops into Cambodia have caused gradual damage to Cambodia, it is an unacceptable act,” said the statement. “The Royal Cambodian armed forces (RCAF) strongly condemn this latest series of the attacks on Cambodia…”
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?