Cambodia’s Ancient Wonders Suffer Modern Ills – abcnews.go.com, July 13, 2011
…Critics say such deals at Angkor merely mirror today’s Cambodia, dominated by Hun Sen and the powerful politicians and tycoons around him.
“They control Siem Reap and Angkor like everywhere. They could do whatever they please no matter what the law says,” Son Chhay says…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country