Cambodia’s Ancient Wonders Suffer Modern Ills – abcnews.go.com, July 13, 2011
…Critics say such deals at Angkor merely mirror today’s Cambodia, dominated by Hun Sen and the powerful politicians and tycoons around him.
“They control Siem Reap and Angkor like everywhere. They could do whatever they please no matter what the law says,” Son Chhay says…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example