Mike, author of Thailand’s Surviving Steam Locomotives writes: I am about to extend my search into Cambodia, with a view to producing an illustrated guide like my Thailand one. Please find attached a PDF composite list of all steam locomotives that I can find, which have been reported survivors, over the past 20 years or so.
I shall be very pleased to receive any corrections, additions & especially photos, that I can use to illustrate this list, as so many of these locos have probably disappeared forever!
My grateful thanks to Rob Dickinson & James Waite, in particular, for their invaluable help in getting to this stage.
I very much look forward to hearing from you if you are able to contribute further.
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- 12 Years Ago: When the Nation newspaper was locked in mortal combat with Thaksin
- Revealed: Thailand’s most senior human trafficking investigator to seek political asylum in Australia
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: The Nation on the defensive
วันนี้เมื่อ 11 ปีที่แล้ว การป้องกันเดอะเนชั่น
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Corruption at Ratchapakdi Park: Similar cartoon from Red and Yellow cartoonists
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste
- “You…ugly American you.. go home!!”