Mike, author of Thailand’s Surviving Steam Locomotives writes: I am about to extend my search into Cambodia, with a view to producing an illustrated guide like my Thailand one. Please find attached a PDF composite list of all steam locomotives that I can find, which have been reported survivors, over the past 20 years or so.
I shall be very pleased to receive any corrections, additions & especially photos, that I can use to illustrate this list, as so many of these locos have probably disappeared forever!
My grateful thanks to Rob Dickinson & James Waite, in particular, for their invaluable help in getting to this stage.
I very much look forward to hearing from you if you are able to contribute further.
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin’s ‘War on Drugs’
- Valentine’s Day in Thailand – Time to Fret About Teen Sex
- Eight Years Ago: Thai Society Horrified Over Sexy Dress
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- 11 Years Ago Today: Bangkok Post editor fired under political pressure
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin victory puts Thai media in jeopardy
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin to give top priority to opening casinos
- 62 Years Ago: Bangkok in 1953