Mike, author of Thailand’s Surviving Steam Locomotives writes: I am about to extend my search into Cambodia, with a view to producing an illustrated guide like my Thailand one. Please find attached a PDF composite list of all steam locomotives that I can find, which have been reported survivors, over the past 20 years or so.
I shall be very pleased to receive any corrections, additions & especially photos, that I can use to illustrate this list, as so many of these locos have probably disappeared forever!
My grateful thanks to Rob Dickinson & James Waite, in particular, for their invaluable help in getting to this stage.
I very much look forward to hearing from you if you are able to contribute further.
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 62 Years Ago: Bangkok in 1953
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin to give top priority to opening casinos
- 7 Years Ago: Threats to Resume Thaksin’s War on Drugs
- 13 Years Ago: Nation employees fear closure
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy