Mike, author of Thailand’s Surviving Steam Locomotives writes: I am about to extend my search into Cambodia, with a view to producing an illustrated guide like my Thailand one. Please find attached a PDF composite list of all steam locomotives that I can find, which have been reported survivors, over the past 20 years or so.
I shall be very pleased to receive any corrections, additions & especially photos, that I can use to illustrate this list, as so many of these locos have probably disappeared forever!
My grateful thanks to Rob Dickinson & James Waite, in particular, for their invaluable help in getting to this stage.
I very much look forward to hearing from you if you are able to contribute further.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally