Mike, author of Thailand’s Surviving Steam Locomotives writes: I am about to extend my search into Cambodia, with a view to producing an illustrated guide like my Thailand one. Please find attached a PDF composite list of all steam locomotives that I can find, which have been reported survivors, over the past 20 years or so.
I shall be very pleased to receive any corrections, additions & especially photos, that I can use to illustrate this list, as so many of these locos have probably disappeared forever!
My grateful thanks to Rob Dickinson & James Waite, in particular, for their invaluable help in getting to this stage.
I very much look forward to hearing from you if you are able to contribute further.
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy
- Coronation Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok