Rice exports to Thailand rise – phnompenhpost.com, May 31, 2013
…“Some Thai traders have increased their buying of Cambodia unpolished rice and do further processing in their country,” said Lim Bunheng, “They might find our milled rice price more competitive because rice millers here can buy paddy at lower prices.”
Government figures show that in the first four months of this year, Cambodian milled rice exports to Thailand reached 14,250 tonnes, while total Cambodian overseas exports was 118,504 tonnes…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work