Cambodian PM warns main opposition party for Jasmine Revolution plot – Xinhua, July 23, 2011
…”How many are your supporters? They can come, we welcome, the ruling Cambodian People’s Party has its own supporters too, you want to use people to topple us; we will have our people to defend the government as well…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military