Cambodian military towns spring up on Thai border - ABC Radio Australia, January 14, 2010
...It's believed a total of 14 new villages will eventually be established at a cost of hundreds of millions of US dollars. A multi-ministerial committee, headed by former Phnom Penh governor and long-time Preah Vihear supporter, Chea Sophara, is driving the development. It's a long-term plan, with land along the heavily-mined border being cleared for new infrastructure to sustain the permanent relocation of soldiers and their families...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing