Cambodian military towns spring up on Thai border - ABC Radio Australia, January 14, 2010
...It's believed a total of 14 new villages will eventually be established at a cost of hundreds of millions of US dollars. A multi-ministerial committee, headed by former Phnom Penh governor and long-time Preah Vihear supporter, Chea Sophara, is driving the development. It's a long-term plan, with land along the heavily-mined border being cleared for new infrastructure to sustain the permanent relocation of soldiers and their families...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017