Cambodian military towns spring up on Thai border - ABC Radio Australia, January 14, 2010
...It's believed a total of 14 new villages will eventually be established at a cost of hundreds of millions of US dollars. A multi-ministerial committee, headed by former Phnom Penh governor and long-time Preah Vihear supporter, Chea Sophara, is driving the development. It's a long-term plan, with land along the heavily-mined border being cleared for new infrastructure to sustain the permanent relocation of soldiers and their families...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out