Cambodian military towns spring up on Thai border - ABC Radio Australia, January 14, 2010
...It's believed a total of 14 new villages will eventually be established at a cost of hundreds of millions of US dollars. A multi-ministerial committee, headed by former Phnom Penh governor and long-time Preah Vihear supporter, Chea Sophara, is driving the development. It's a long-term plan, with land along the heavily-mined border being cleared for new infrastructure to sustain the permanent relocation of soldiers and their families...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past