Critics Question Wisdom of Thai Red Shirt Gathering in Siem Reap – VOA, April 12, 2012
…“It’s good that both countries have a good relationship,” said Lao Monghay, an independent analyst. “But we have to think whether or not we are putting our nose into the affairs of other countries.”
“If a Cambodian group banned from returning to Cambodia [rallied] in Thailand, what would we think?” he said. “It would be a jumbled relationship…”
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site