Critics Question Wisdom of Thai Red Shirt Gathering in Siem Reap – VOA, April 12, 2012
…“It’s good that both countries have a good relationship,” said Lao Monghay, an independent analyst. “But we have to think whether or not we are putting our nose into the affairs of other countries.”
“If a Cambodian group banned from returning to Cambodia [rallied] in Thailand, what would we think?” he said. “It would be a jumbled relationship…”
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?