Critics Question Wisdom of Thai Red Shirt Gathering in Siem Reap – VOA, April 12, 2012
…“It’s good that both countries have a good relationship,” said Lao Monghay, an independent analyst. “But we have to think whether or not we are putting our nose into the affairs of other countries.”
“If a Cambodian group banned from returning to Cambodia [rallied] in Thailand, what would we think?” he said. “It would be a jumbled relationship…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- The outrageous denial
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions