Cambodian Democracy Deferred – WSJ, May 28, 2013
…In July 1997, Hun Sen ousted Norodom Ranariddh in a coup. While there have been elections every five years since, each has become less free and fair than the previous one. The next will be held this summer. Hun Sen is now one of the longest serving leaders in the world, unchallenged by the crumbling democratic institutions around him…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?