World’s smallest stock exchanges can only go up – www.marketwatch.com, July 22, 2011
…The world’s smallest exchanges are, in order of increasing size: Cambodia, Mozambique, Laos, Cameroon, Maldives, Cape Verde, Swaziland, Namibia, Libya, Armenia, Tanzania, and Syria. There combined market capitalization is far less than 1% of the New York Stock Exchange…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military