Cambodia tries to bring order to its address books – CSM, May 17, 2011
…until now it had been up to the city’s residents themselves to display addresses on their properties – which resulted in a lack of consecutive order, odd and even numbers switching sides of the street, and sometimes more than one property on the same street sharing the same address..
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018