Cambodia tries to bring order to its address books – CSM, May 17, 2011
…until now it had been up to the city’s residents themselves to display addresses on their properties – which resulted in a lack of consecutive order, odd and even numbers switching sides of the street, and sometimes more than one property on the same street sharing the same address..
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions