Cambodia suppresses question on ’97 grenade attack – CPJ, January 24, 2011
…Government spokesman Phay Siphan later told news media that the government was within its rights to confiscate reporters’ recordings and equipment to protect the “privacy rights” and “dignity” of officials…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017