Cambodia suppresses question on ’97 grenade attack – CPJ, January 24, 2011
…Government spokesman Phay Siphan later told news media that the government was within its rights to confiscate reporters’ recordings and equipment to protect the “privacy rights” and “dignity” of officials…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists