Cambodia suppresses question on ’97 grenade attack – CPJ, January 24, 2011
…Government spokesman Phay Siphan later told news media that the government was within its rights to confiscate reporters’ recordings and equipment to protect the “privacy rights” and “dignity” of officials…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site