Cambodia suppresses question on ’97 grenade attack – CPJ, January 24, 2011
…Government spokesman Phay Siphan later told news media that the government was within its rights to confiscate reporters’ recordings and equipment to protect the “privacy rights” and “dignity” of officials…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit