Cambodia’s U.S. military move raises eyebrows in D.C. – blouinnews.com, August 19, 2013
…If Cambodia is not the central battleground where the U.S. and China vie for influence, it’s certainly a testing ground both for the strength of China’s soft power and the U.S.’s much-vaunted strategic pivot to the region…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble