Cambodia lightning deaths, between superstition and prevention – asiancorrespondent.com, May 24, 2011
…“Some farmers believe that a person who is killed by lighting is because that person did something that makes him worthy of it,” explains Sakhan. “If a man has two women, it means that one must be removed by the angels…”
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist