Cambodia lightning deaths, between superstition and prevention – asiancorrespondent.com, May 24, 2011
…“Some farmers believe that a person who is killed by lighting is because that person did something that makes him worthy of it,” explains Sakhan. “If a man has two women, it means that one must be removed by the angels…”
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?