Cambodia’s Most Unwanted – NYT, September 13, 2012
…This is a country where the then president of the Chamber of Commerce, Theng Bunma, can complain to an airline about bad service by shooting out the tire of a plane with a pistol and never have to worry about fallout. A few months later he pulled out a gun inside a plane in order to delay takeoff so as to wait for friends who were late boarding…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections