Cambodia helps squeeze WikiLeaks – atimes.com, September 14, 2012
…The announcement confirmed online rumors that Sweden wanted Svartholm Warg home at least in part because of his alleged involvement in a hack of Logica, an IT company contracted by the Swedish Tax Board. The hack is believed to have caused the leak of 9,000 Swedish tax numbers on a public website this past spring.
But Femerstrand and Sunde’s bigger fear is that Svartholm Warg will be charged as part of a wider international crackdown on WikiLeaks, Femerstrand said. Svartholm Warg at one point allegedly helped host the WikiLeaks site so that its files could be accessible on the web. Svartholm Warg is also rumored to be personally associated with Julian Assange, founder and promoter of WikiLeaks…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017