Cambodia: Business bribery is rife: report – phnompenhpost.com, November 13, 2014
…According to the index, titled the TRACE Matrix and released on November 11, Cambodia is the fifth most at risk country for business bribery out of 197 countries. The Kingdom ranked better than only Nigeria, Yemen, Angola and Uzbekistan…
[Thailand is #41.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting