Cambodia Generates a Quarter of All Web Traffic on Mobiles – TechinAsia, October 30, 2012
Cambodia is unusual in Asia for having a largely rural population – only 20 percent live in an urban environment. Perhaps as a direct result of this, Cambodia’s 15 million inhabitants are pioneers of the mobile web. Recently, Cambodia was the first country in the world to claim more mobile phones than landlines, and this new infographic report from WeAreSocial reveals that almost one quarter of all the nation’s internet activity comes from mobile phones…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military