Cambodia celebrates 50th anniversary of victory over Thailand in Preah Vihear case – Xinhua, June 15, 2012
…Speaking at the event, Dr. Ros Chantrabot, advisor to the Government of Cambodia, said that the ICJ ruled on June 15, 1962 that the temple was situated in territory under the sovereignty of Cambodia and, in consequence, that Thailand was under an obligation to withdraw any military forces, or guards, stationed by her at the temple, or in its vicinity on Cambodian territory…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work