Casino building part of ‘secret strategy’ to protect Cambodia borders – AFP, August 9, 2012
…”One can remove border markers, but one can’t remove five-storey hotels. Don’t be stupid,” he said, in response to opposition criticism that the gambling dens were harmful to the country…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting