CAMBODIA: Brands concerned at association’s audit – just-style.com, October 21, 2013
A group of major brands that source garments from Cambodia – including Gap, H&M, Levi Strauss, Nike and Puma – have raised their concerns at attempts by local manufacturers to “undermine” plans to publicly disclose details of factory audits…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work