CAMBODIA: Brands concerned at association’s audit – just-style.com, October 21, 2013
A group of major brands that source garments from Cambodia – including Gap, H&M, Levi Strauss, Nike and Puma – have raised their concerns at attempts by local manufacturers to “undermine” plans to publicly disclose details of factory audits…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth