CAMBODIA: Brands concerned at association’s audit – just-style.com, October 21, 2013
A group of major brands that source garments from Cambodia – including Gap, H&M, Levi Strauss, Nike and Puma – have raised their concerns at attempts by local manufacturers to “undermine” plans to publicly disclose details of factory audits…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament