Troops to withdraw from Preah Vihear – phnompenhpost.com, July 16, 2012
…Both countries are now set to withdraw troops on July 18, exactly one year after the International Court of Justice ordered them to do so “immediately”.
Prime Minister Hun Sen announced on Friday that after meeting with his Thai counterpart, Yingluck Shinawatra, an in-principle agreement had been struck to redeploy troops from the 17.3-kilometre PDZ…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile