Troops to withdraw from Preah Vihear – phnompenhpost.com, July 16, 2012
…Both countries are now set to withdraw troops on July 18, exactly one year after the International Court of Justice ordered them to do so “immediately”.
Prime Minister Hun Sen announced on Friday that after meeting with his Thai counterpart, Yingluck Shinawatra, an in-principle agreement had been struck to redeploy troops from the 17.3-kilometre PDZ…
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos