Caged tigers found on Thai apartment block roof – AFP, September 10, 2012
…The tigers were fed with around 10,000 baht’s worth (S$398) of chicken bones a month. “They did not get enough nutrients for their growth,” Capt Montri said, adding that the cubs were “stressed” in the small cages.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting