From Naewna, February 16, 2018
PM Prayuth: We are on the same boat, love each other, will never leave each other.
On boat: Government cabinet
Above the head of left fighting man: Teerakiat
Above the head of right fighting man: Big Pom [nickname of Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan]
[This refers to comments made by Education Secretary Teerakiat Jaroensettasin implied that a cabinet member embroiled in a scandal should just resign.
Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan has been engulfed in controversy over luxury watches he was seen wearing and the sources of his income.
The inability or unwillingness of the prime minister to sack Prawit over this distracting scandal has hurt the image of both the cabinet and military rule.
This cartoon shows the dissension is also impacting those in the cabinet itself.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Constitution must come from the people