From Naewna, February 16, 2018
PM Prayuth: We are on the same boat, love each other, will never leave each other.
On boat: Government cabinet
Above the head of left fighting man: Teerakiat
Above the head of right fighting man: Big Pom [nickname of Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan]
[This refers to comments made by Education Secretary Teerakiat Jaroensettasin implied that a cabinet member embroiled in a scandal should just resign.
Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan has been engulfed in controversy over luxury watches he was seen wearing and the sources of his income.
The inability or unwillingness of the prime minister to sack Prawit over this distracting scandal has hurt the image of both the cabinet and military rule.
This cartoon shows the dissension is also impacting those in the cabinet itself.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets