From Naewna, February 16, 2018
PM Prayuth: We are on the same boat, love each other, will never leave each other.
On boat: Government cabinet
Above the head of left fighting man: Teerakiat
Above the head of right fighting man: Big Pom [nickname of Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan]
[This refers to comments made by Education Secretary Teerakiat Jaroensettasin implied that a cabinet member embroiled in a scandal should just resign.
Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan has been engulfed in controversy over luxury watches he was seen wearing and the sources of his income.
The inability or unwillingness of the prime minister to sack Prawit over this distracting scandal has hurt the image of both the cabinet and military rule.
This cartoon shows the dissension is also impacting those in the cabinet itself.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party