Prayut uses S44 to strip Thaksin of rank – Bangkok Post, September 5, 2015
…A source said Gen Prayut apparently chose to invoke his power under Section 44 instead of seeking His Majesty the King’s endorsement as is the regular channel, possibly to protect the palace from a political backlash.
But critics have said the use of Section 44 was probably to prevent future lawsuits as the power under this clause is absolute…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!