Prayut uses S44 to strip Thaksin of rank – Bangkok Post, September 5, 2015
…A source said Gen Prayut apparently chose to invoke his power under Section 44 instead of seeking His Majesty the King’s endorsement as is the regular channel, possibly to protect the palace from a political backlash.
But critics have said the use of Section 44 was probably to prevent future lawsuits as the power under this clause is absolute…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter