Bustle on the beach at Sihanoukville in Cambodia – news.com.au, June 23, 2013
…We are in Sihanoukville, the country’s only developed port and biggest seaside town, as part of a 14-day Asia Explorer cruise with Holland America Line.
About 185km southwest of the capital Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville is rapidly growing as a popular tourist attraction and is one of the newest destinations to be added to the cruise line’s southeast Asia route. Its white-sand beaches remain less developed and less crowded than the resorts in nearby Thailand…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work