Burma Releases Names of Those Removed from Blacklist – The Irrawaddy, August 20, 2012
…Among the most high-profile names are Dr Sein Win, the leader of Burma’s government in exile; Aung Din of the US Campaign for Burma; Zipporah Sein, secretary of the Karen National Union; Dr Cynthia Maung, founder and director of the Mae Tao Clinic; Bo Kyi, Tate Naing and other members of the Assistance Association for Political Prisoners; Aung Moe Zaw of the Democratic Party for a New Society (DPNS); Maung Maung of the Federation of Trade Unions of Burma (FTUB); Khin Ohmar of the Network for Democracy and Development; Aung Htoo of the Burma Lawyers Council; and Naw Lay Dee of the Burmese Women’s Union…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey