From Manager, January 24, 2013
Left, red buffalo: You see. Whatever comes from Thaksin, it’s so great.
Right, red buffalo: Even the power pole can drive a bus… and cut a chicken.
[Reference to Deputy National Police Chief Pongsapat Pongcharoen, a candidate for Bangkok gubernatorial election from Pheu Thai Party. Earlier Thaksin had claimed that he could even run an electric pole in the race and beat the Democrats. Pol. Gen. Pongsapat has featured himself driving a bus and cutting chicken in campaign events. “Red buffalo” is a derisive way to refer to Thaksin supporters as being called a buffalo is insulting.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work