From Manager, January 24, 2013
Left, red buffalo: You see. Whatever comes from Thaksin, it’s so great.
Right, red buffalo: Even the power pole can drive a bus… and cut a chicken.
[Reference to Deputy National Police Chief Pongsapat Pongcharoen, a candidate for Bangkok gubernatorial election from Pheu Thai Party. Earlier Thaksin had claimed that he could even run an electric pole in the race and beat the Democrats. Pol. Gen. Pongsapat has featured himself driving a bus and cutting chicken in campaign events. "Red buffalo" is a derisive way to refer to Thaksin supporters as being called a buffalo is insulting.]
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- 21 Years Ago: Black May