Buddhist Temple Design Inspired By Superman, Spiderman, Batman, And Keanu Reeves – feelguide.com, January 17, 2011
Yesterday I came across the strangest temple I have ever seen in my entire life. It’s the Wat Rong Khun buddhist temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand. The sanctuary was conceived by acclaimed Thai artist Chalermchai Kositpipat, and is of such staggering complexity that it is estimated the building will need almost 100 more years to complete its construction…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament