From Arun, September 15, 2017
Title: Baan Phi Muang Nong
[Thailand’s military PM Prayuth and Cambodia’s strongman PM Hun Sen embrace.
“Baan Phi Muang Nong” is literally “older brother house and little brother city” which means that helping other people is just like helping your own brother.
Here, it points out the close ties between the militaristic governments that have grown up in these adjacent countries.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees