Broadcast media calls for press freedom – The Nation, August 26, 2011
…A group of journalists working at the Parliament on Thursday sent an open letter to the Prime Minister asking her to stop the challenge to press freedom on this matter.
The journalists said they regarded the note as a threat to their freedom and profession. The government should put a stop to that threat, they said.
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Missing Marker and Thai Democracy
- Get your gas from a demon
- The weapons spell his name