Broadcast media calls for press freedom – The Nation, August 26, 2011
…A group of journalists working at the Parliament on Thursday sent an open letter to the Prime Minister asking her to stop the challenge to press freedom on this matter.
The journalists said they regarded the note as a threat to their freedom and profession. The government should put a stop to that threat, they said.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully