Broadcast media calls for press freedom – The Nation, August 26, 2011
…A group of journalists working at the Parliament on Thursday sent an open letter to the Prime Minister asking her to stop the challenge to press freedom on this matter.
The journalists said they regarded the note as a threat to their freedom and profession. The government should put a stop to that threat, they said.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land