Broadcast media calls for press freedom – The Nation, August 26, 2011
…A group of journalists working at the Parliament on Thursday sent an open letter to the Prime Minister asking her to stop the challenge to press freedom on this matter.
The journalists said they regarded the note as a threat to their freedom and profession. The government should put a stop to that threat, they said.
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand