Broadcast media calls for press freedom – The Nation, August 26, 2011
…A group of journalists working at the Parliament on Thursday sent an open letter to the Prime Minister asking her to stop the challenge to press freedom on this matter.
The journalists said they regarded the note as a threat to their freedom and profession. The government should put a stop to that threat, they said.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thaksin hits his political mentor with land encroachment charges
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005