Broadcast media calls for press freedom – The Nation, August 26, 2011
…A group of journalists working at the Parliament on Thursday sent an open letter to the Prime Minister asking her to stop the challenge to press freedom on this matter.
The journalists said they regarded the note as a threat to their freedom and profession. The government should put a stop to that threat, they said.
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai girls
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?