2012 World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims – ukinthailand.fco.gov.uk, November 16, 2012
…To mark the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims the British Embassy Bangkok is hoping to raise awareness of the day and warn people of the dangers of driving abroad. There are over 25 million vehicles in Thailand, a high proportion of which are motorcycles and mopeds. Sadly road traffic accidents in Thailand account for the second most frequent cause of death among British nationals as well as a high number of hospitalisations. The majority of these involve motorcycles and mopeds…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous