British backpacker killed by electric shock from faulty fridge on Thailand holiday with girlfriend
นักท่องเที่ยวชาวอังกฤษตายเพราะไฟดูดจากตู้เย็นที่ไม่สมบูรณ์ในวันหยุดของไทยกับแฟนของเขา

British backpacker killed by electric shock from faulty fridge on Thailand holiday with girlfriend – Daily Mail, January 8, 2012

This entry was posted in Thailand in the International Media. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.