Tommi’s Thai jail terror – thewestonmercury.co.uk, March 14, 2014
…“I’m in two minds at the moment about whether to go back after the way they treated me.”
Mr Stephenson moved to Thailand and took up work as a swimming pool engineer. His troubles began when he took over a job from a Thai contractor, who went to the police to report him for a passport oversight.
Mr Stephenson has to get his right to stay in the country extended every 90 days, but he had stayed a couple of months extra without getting his passport stamped…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?