Tommi’s Thai jail terror – thewestonmercury.co.uk, March 14, 2014
…“I’m in two minds at the moment about whether to go back after the way they treated me.”
Mr Stephenson moved to Thailand and took up work as a swimming pool engineer. His troubles began when he took over a job from a Thai contractor, who went to the police to report him for a passport oversight.
Mr Stephenson has to get his right to stay in the country extended every 90 days, but he had stayed a couple of months extra without getting his passport stamped…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies