Brit pensioners start murder fund in Thailand – andrew-drummond.com, January 19, 2011
…But the wife and her lover have been released and the brother has not even been found.The release came despite the fact that a deposition objecting to bail was signed by signed by thirty four Thai policemen, including two colonels, one Major, a Captain, two Lieutenants, 29 Sergeants, and one corporal.
Mr. Rees, from Pembroke said: “There have been a series of killings of husbands in Thailand by Thai wives. We are determined that this one will not be covered up…”
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018