Brit pensioners start murder fund in Thailand – andrew-drummond.com, January 19, 2011
…But the wife and her lover have been released and the brother has not even been found.The release came despite the fact that a deposition objecting to bail was signed by signed by thirty four Thai policemen, including two colonels, one Major, a Captain, two Lieutenants, 29 Sergeants, and one corporal.
Mr. Rees, from Pembroke said: “There have been a series of killings of husbands in Thailand by Thai wives. We are determined that this one will not be covered up…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther