From Naewna, June 20, 2012
Left: Topless to paint her haphazard art….!! How dare that TV show let her go on stage and broadcast to the public…?
Right: Imagine herself, campaign to show her haphazard policy…!! How did her brother let her go on stage in public….?!!
Yingluck is shouting: Do you want sea breeze? [referring to flood prevention measures] Do you want a minimum wage of 300 baht all over Thailand? Do you want the minimum salary for graduates of 15,000 baht?
The caption reads: In Thai society, just dare to do it. You will win, won’t you?
[This refers to the recent TV talent show where a topless woman used her body to paint abstract art. The cartoonist compares this to the many populist polices of the Yingluck government.]
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings