From Naewna, June 20, 2012
Left: Topless to paint her haphazard art….!! How dare that TV show let her go on stage and broadcast to the public…?
Right: Imagine herself, campaign to show her haphazard policy…!! How did her brother let her go on stage in public….?!!
Yingluck is shouting: Do you want sea breeze? [referring to flood prevention measures] Do you want a minimum wage of 300 baht all over Thailand? Do you want the minimum salary for graduates of 15,000 baht?
The caption reads: In Thai society, just dare to do it. You will win, won’t you?
[This refers to the recent TV talent show where a topless woman used her body to paint abstract art. The cartoonist compares this to the many populist polices of the Yingluck government.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille