Bountiful work, but scant wages angers Cambodia – AFP, March 17, 2013
…Twenty-five-year-old Ou Nin looks exhausted as she describes working for a US clothes brand for just above US$5 a day.
“They print on T-shirts. The smell is very unpleasant, it is unbearable,” she said while waiting for the truck to take her home…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military