From Arun, October 12, 2012
Cartoon title: Political Storm
Right: The Government
[Reference is to both sides claiming to tell the truth to the people. In Thai, speech filled with invective is characterized as being like a shower of saliva. You can pick up Arun’s new book at the book fair at Queen Sirikit Convention Center from October 18-28, 2012.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred