From Thairath, February 7, 2014
Cartoon title: Borrow a sickle to take out her heart [meaning that anti-government protesters are using rice farmers to take down the Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her government]
On the pole: The Caretaker Government
Man hiding behind the pole: Rice traders
Man blowing whistle is the People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s secretary-general Suthep Thuagsuban, leader of the anti-government protesters.
Paper in Suthep’s hand: Money for rice pledging
Paper in hooded figure’s hand: Stop the rice pledging scheme
Phi Nooring: Don’t be fooled.
Mouse: Cruel plan
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019