Boredom, availability lead to 2nd wives: survey - Bangkok Post, December 7, 2010
...Most husbands took on minor wives because other women were readily available and they got tired of their first wife "going to pot and nagging them all the time," according to researchers from Ramathibodi Hospital.
...The main reason for philandering cited by the male respondents was opportunities and close proximity to other women at 58.2 per cent. Other reasons were getting bored with their wife due to overfamiliarity from living together for a long time (48.2 per cent), the wife's behaviour such as drinking, gambling, nagging or being aggressive (42.7 per cent) and the wife not taking care of her looks and getting fat (42 per cent).
The women said they thought men found minor wives because they were insatiable (77.8 per cent) and they were in a tempting environment surrounded by other women (73.4 per cent)...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018